Tuition for the Spring 2014 Semester is due on January 7, 2014.
Tuition payment made at the college cashier's office for Spring 2014 Semester is due by 4:00 p.m. on Tuesday, January 7, 2014. Beginning January 8, 2014, payment is due at time of registration. Note the college will be closed December 24 through January 1 for the holiday; however, during this period MyPVCC will be available to make credit card and echeck payments over the web.
On January 7th, credit card and echeck payments may be made through MyPVCC up to 11:59 p.m.
Classes will be dropped if payment is not received by the due dates.
AMEX, MasterCard and Visa credit card payments are encouraged to be made through MyPVCC on PVCC's Web site. Payments may also be made at the Cashier's Office located in room 237 in the Main Building on PVCC's campus. Students paying by credit card are able to pay online up to 11:59 p.m. on the day the student registers. Current hours for the cashier's office are Monday - Friday, 8:30 to 4:30. Payments are not taken by phone.
Note: Tuition and fees are subject to change as approved by the State Board of Community Colleges.
Exception for Students Receiving Financial Aid
The payment deadline noted above does not apply if your awarded scholarships or other financial aid pays all tuition and fees due. If your financial aid does not cover all of your tuition and fees, your financial aid account will indicate the balance due. You must pay the balance online or in person to prevent classes from being dropped that are not covered by financial aid. All financial aid is credited directly to your financial aid account, then tuition and fees are deducted from that account when you register for classes. (You can view your financial aid account through MyPVCC.) If you have any questions, please contact the Financial Aid Office.
How to Pay for Credit Classes After You've Registered
(You must pay by deadline or classes will be dropped.)
- Click Self Service.
- Click Student Center. If you see the message that you have no charges at this time, Click Account Inquiry.
- Click Go to QuikPay.
- Complete payment information.
- Click Next.
- View Payment Summary to confirm payment.
- Click Submit.
- Click View Confirmed Payment button to view and print payment confirmation and retain as documentation.
Make sure that your preferences have been set to PVCC, otherwise you may not be able to see the balance due.
If you are unable to access QuikPay, you may need to allow Popup Blockers for this website.
Unpaid Tuition/Account Balance
The enrollment cancellation process runs periodically throughout each semester after the initial tuition deadline. During this process, students are dropped from class(es) for non-payment of tuition. Students enrolling after the initial tuition deadline should be prepared to pay tuition at the time of enrollment.
- Students who are enrolled and have unpaid balances on their account for the term.
- Students who expect to qualify for financial aid but their application has not been approved and the anticipated financial aid award has not been posted to their student account.
- Students whose tuition will be paid by a third party but the third party organization has not submitted an authorization to the cashier's office to allow charges.
- Students whose tuition was paid by insufficient funds check or dishonored credit/debit card
ALL SERVICES SHALL BE WITHHELD FROM A STUDENT WHO OWES MONEY TO THE COLLEGE FOR ANY REASON OR WHO HAS BOOKS OR MATERIALS OUTSTANDING FROM THE COLLEGE.
The college will assess a $35.00 service charge for handling returned checks or dishonored credit/debit cards. If payment is not received within due date established by the Business Office the fee will increase to $50.00.