Sign up for SOAR (Student Orientation, Advising and Registration) to find out everything you need to know about enrolling in our fall 2013 semester.
- Required for high school and home school 2013 graduates
- Strongly encouraged for non-2013 graduates who are first-time college students with an interest in pursuing a degree/certificate
- Optional for all other new students
To attend a SOAR session,
you must follow these easy steps:
1. Apply now to PVCC at www.pvcc.edu.
2. Take the math and English placement tests in the PVCC Testing Center (Main Building, Room M607). No appointment is required. See the PVCC Testing Center hours. Instead of taking the math placement test, submit math SAT scores of 520 or higher (must be within the past 2 years). Instead of taking the English placement test, submit SAT scores of 500 or higher in BOTH Critical Reading and Writing (must be within the past 2 years).
3. Register in advance for a SOAR session by contacting the Admissions & Advising Center at 434.961.6581 or 434.961.5264 or refer to the High School/Career Coach Contact Directory.
Due to limited space, please bring no more than one guest.
PVCC Campus, Main Building
501 College Dr., Charlottesville
One of the following dates: