A PVCC Scholarship Funded Through a Grant from the National Science Foundation (NSF)
- For students enrolled (or intending to enroll) full time in the associate of science degree program in computer science, engineering or science with the goal of transferring to a four-year baccalaureate program.
- Maximum annual award is $10,000 ($5,000 per semester).
- Maximum scholarship period is 3 years.
- Be officially registered as a candidate for a computer science, engineering or science associate of science degree.
- Have a minimum 3.0 GPA; 3.2 in major.
- Be (or intend to be) a full-time student.
- Be a U.S. citizen, permanent resident, national or refugee.
- Have unmet financial need as determined by FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid).
Additionally, the applicant must not be currently enrolled in developmental English or mathematics.