Assessment of Student Services and Student Engagement is essential to continuous improvement of PVCC's programs and services.
On the PVCC Student Satisfaction Survey, currently enrolled students answer questions about their use of and satisfaction with, college services including: Welcome Center, Financial Aid, Advising, Learning Center, Testing Center, Writing Center, First Quadrant, Counseling and Career Services, Library Services, Computing Services, Food Services, Bookstore, Student Activities and Safety. Survey results provide a baseline assessment of student services effectiveness and are used to identify services that are working well and areas in need of improvement.
- 2012 Student Satisfaction Survey
- 2011 Student Satisfaction Survey
- 2010 Student Satisfaction Survey
- 2009 Student Satisfaction Survey
- 2008 Student Satisfaction Survey
- 2007 Student Satisfaction Survey
Findings from the Community College Survey of Student Engagement (CCSSE) provide important guidance for college initiatives to improve student retention and success.
- CCSSE 2013 Survey Results
- CCSSE 2013 - Comparison of PVCC with medium sized colleges
- 2011 CCSSE Executive Summary with highlights
- 2010 CCSSE Executive Summary and Highlights
- Executive Summary and Highlights: 2009 CCSSE
- 2009 Special Focus: Social Networking
- Executive Summary: 2008 CCSSE
- Executive Summary: 2007 CCSSE
- Benchmark Comparison: 2005-2007
- CCSSE 2007 Benchmark Reports