Information Technology enables the College community to realize the role of technology in transforming higher education. Through the use of technological resources, IT supports the College's programs for instruction, research, student services and administration. Information Technology also facilitates an environment that provides individuals with opportunities to achieve competence through experience.
In pursuit of this mission, IT:
- Provides a robust, reliable and secure information technology infrastructure to the College community
- Supports the use of information technology to enable academic innovation in teaching and learning
- Provides electronic access to information
- Anticipates and satisfies the needs of the community in a timely manner
- Promotes and develops partnerships to empower campus-wide use of technology
- Develops a community that is adaptable to technological changes Promotes a high level of employee dedication to provide professional customer service and satisfaction