The Grants Office helps faculty and staff to identify potential sources of grant funding for their project ideas. This assistance may include recommending grantor Web sites and forums to review, interpreting funding announcements or RFPs reported in membership periodicals and electronic notices from professional affiliations or networks, and direct research of state and national funder databases.
Each foundation and corporation has restrictions on giving such as to a particular focus area and/or to a geographic area. The Grants Office will help faculty and staff identify and qualify funding leads and to target one or more funders that are likely to support the proposed project.
If the name of a foundation or corporation is known, additional research may be completed by accessing the link below:
- Use Grants.gov to search all federal funding sources
- U.S. Department of Education Grant Information
- National Endowment for the Humanities
- National Endowment for the Arts
- Health Resources and Services Administration
- Health & Human Services
- US Department of Commerce
- US Department of Labor
- Corp for National and Community Service
- Institute of Museum and Library Services
- National Science Foundation
Other Private Foundation and Corporate Sources: