The Grants Office supports PVCC's grant development and management activities. The office provides the following services to faculty and staff:
- Facilitates the development of institutional grant proposals.
- Coordinates the approval of grant projects by designated administrators.
- Submits all grant proposals on behalf of the College.
- Monitors grant project implementation; conducts project kick-off, review, and closeout meetings during the life cycle of each grant.
- Coordinates letters of support and commitment on behalf of other partnering institutions.
The Grants Office is a unit within the Office of Institutional Advancement and Development.
Grant Development Services - Interested in submitting a grant proposal? Learn more about our Grant Development Services.
Grant Management Services - Already have a funded grant? Learn more about our Grant Management Services.
Questions? Please see our FAQs.
Robert J. (Bob) Antrobus
Manager of Grant Development and Administration
Vice President for Institutional Advancement and Development
Piedmont Virginia Community College
501 College Drive
Charlottesville, VA 22902