To be eligible for financial aid you must:
- be a U.S. citizen or registered permanent resident
- have a valid Social Security number
- have a high school diploma or GED.
- be enrolled in an approved degree or certificate program
- not be in default of a federal student loan
- not owe an overpayment of a federal student grant
- have registered with Selective Services if you are a male between the ages of 18 and 25
- have settled any outstanding account balances with PVCC
- have completed all items on your "to do" list in MyPVCC
If you do not meet eligibility requirements, you still may be able to receive other forms of financial assistance.