Characteristics That Help to Ensure Success
- Work well independently
- Not a procrastinator
- Ability to follow directions
- Like to read
- Good communicator
- Good organizational ability
- Have reliable computer access.
- Carefully read all written material from your instructor.
- Follow the course outline, paying attention to scheduled assignments and test.
- Complete all activities in the time specified.
- Schedule your course time accordingly.
- Plan to spend 8 to 10 hours per week on each distance learning course.
- Work in a quiet place without distractions.
- Whenever you have questions or concerns, contact your instructor by their preferred method of communication.
- Check the class announcements and Discussion Board frequently.