Please follow the steps below to register for a credit distance learning course. We suggest you print this list so you can check off each step as you complete it.
- Meet with an advisor to find a course that meets your needs.
- Complete our Self Evaluation for Potential Web-Course Students and identify your level of readiness for online learning.
- Complete the Distance Learning & Blackboard Orientation
- Register for course by logging into MyPVCC and accessing the Student Information System.
- Read through the Study Tips.
- Verify that your computer meets the minimum Technical Requirements.
If you have never taken a PVCC distance learning credit course before you MUST complete the Distance Learning Online Orientation. Check course schedule for face-to-face orientations set by the instructor.
- After you have obtained your username (see orientation), log in to Blackboard and email your instructor that you have successfully logged in to the course.
- Course work starts on the first day of class.
Contact Admissions if you have any questions or issues registering for classes.