Take credit classes if you want to...
- Complete your associate degree then transfer to a four-year school to finish your bachelor's degree.
- Earn an associate degree, certificate or career studies certificate that will give you marketable credentials and help you enter an occupational or technical job immediately after graduation.
- Change careers and want credentials in your new profession.
See Programs of Study for the types of degrees, certificates or career studies certificates offered at PVCC.
Take Workforce Training (noncredit) classes if you want to...
- Upgrade skills in your current job in a short period of time.
- Take a few continuing education classes to advance in your chosen profession or field.
- Take personal enrichment classes for the sheer joy of learning.
- Take some classes at your own pace.
See Workforce Services for the types of classes or courses offered at PVCC.
If you're still not sure, consult with a PVCC Admissions Advisor who can help make a plan that is best for you!