As a result of our Quality Enhancement Plan, PVCC graduates will be able to:
- Compose texts that are appropriate for purpose and audience
- Compose texts in which ideas are supported in well-developed, logical paragraphs
- Compose texts that demonstrate unity and coherence
- Compose grammatically and mechanically correct sentences that convey the writer's message in a clear, precise and readable way
- Use writing-to-learn and writing process activities on their own as a means to explore and articulate ideas
- Perceive themselves as "improved writers" as a result of their PVCC experience
- Express confidence in their ability to write effectively.